September 26, 2017
Long View is seeking a motivated and client-oriented Citrix Consultant for our Toronto branch who has experience with designing, implementing and upgrading various Citrix technologies, as well as who possesses sufficient technical depth to work with other virtualization, server and storage technologies!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 or more years of experience in Citrix deployments across enterprises with varying end-user requirements across multiple devices and use cases
- 2 or more years of proven experience designing and implementinting multi-site deployments of Web Interface/StoreFront with NetScaler Gateway integration
- 2 or more years of extensive design and configuration of provisioning services within multi-site environments with increasingly complex features, including vDisk redundancy and automatic vDisk updates
- 5 or more years of experience in and an advanced level understanding of the following technologies:
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix Storefront
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Citrix mobility solutions
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix XenApp
- Significant hands-on experience with multiple enterprise storage platforms (NetApp, EMC, HP, HDS)
- Capability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Capacity to respond to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Citrix CCP-V, CCE-V and/or CCP-N certifications a plus
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.