Change Manager (10 Month Contract)
September 28, 2017
Long View is seeking a dynamic Change Manager for our Vancouver office for a 10 month contract who is passionate about delivering on large and complex projects! You will support the creation of a Project Management Office as well as performing more traditional change management activities for projects within the scope of the PMO. You enjoy supporting organizations through significant change and building relationships with your colleagues, stakeholders and project teams. You have an analytical mind and are a creative problem solver.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a Change Manager position with a focus on large, complex projects
- Experience performing stakeholder assessments and developing communication plans
- Experience promoting change using tools such as the intranet
- Previous experience in a consulting environment is a plus
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!