Bilingual Service Desk Analyst
November 14, 2017
Long View is seeking a dynamic Bilingual (French) Service Desk Analyst in our Calgary office who has experience with troubleshooting, customer service, and ticketing systems. We are looking for a candidate who has 1-3 years of IT experience. This position is a great entry point for a rewarding career in IT. Applicants will be expected to work with end users from an entry level position all the way up to high level executives across multiple industries worldwide.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth– Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience supporting an enterprise environment in a Helpdesk or Desktop Support role, specifically with Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007,2010/Active Directory
- Experience with PC/Printer Hardware/VPN/Citrix/Mobile devices
- A passion for total customer satisfaction and the enjoyment of working with end users of varied technical experience
- A pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with individuals in multiple tiers of support and varied management structure
- Willingness to work irregular hours (Saturday – Wednesday shift)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in French
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!