Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (French/English)
January 24, 2018
Long View is seeking a French Bilingual Service Desk Analyst for our Denver, CO office who is committed to providing optimal service to our customers and end users! Your experience with troubleshooting, customer service, and ticketing systems, combined with your 1-3 years of experience in a similar role will make you successful in this role.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3 years of experience supporting an enterprise environment in a Service Desk or Desktop support role
- Fully bilingual in both written and oral communication in French and English
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007, 2010/Active Directory
- PC/Printer Hardware
- VPN / Citrix
- Mobile devices
- A passion for total customer satisfaction and enjoyment of working with end users of varied technical experience
- A pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with individuals in multiple tiers of support and varied management structure
- Proficiency in using knowledge databases and the ability to provide technical resolution
- Ability to work with all levels of end users, including C Level Executives, across multiple industries worldwide
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!