In increasingly complex business environments – especially those involving multiple and/or remote sites and mobile users – managing communication and cooperative work efforts can be challenging. The combination of virtualization technologies, cloud and converged infrastructure can significantly improve infrastructure management, improve service levels and reduce costs.
End-to-end Virtualization Services
Long View is a leader in the design and integration of virtualization infrastructure and cloud solutions to increase business agility, continuity and service availability. Leveraging years of field experience and applying industry best practices, our proven and proprietary assessment, design and implementation methodologies deliver scalable, robust and flexible solutions to meet your unique business needs.
Looking to take server virtualization infrastructure further, virtualize applications or adopt a VDI strategy? We have you covered.
- Environment health checks
- Full technology assessments
- Operational readiness assessments
- Consolidation impact assessments
- Maximizing ROI analysis
- Architect and design solutions
- Proof of concepts and pilots
- Disaster recovery planning
- Solution strategies and roadmaps
- Business critical application design
- ROI or TCO analysis
- Server virtualization infrastructure
- Converged infrastructure
- Server-based computing infrastructure
- Remote desktop services
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Server consolidation and containment
- Software lifecycle automation
- Application virtualization infrastructure and packaging
- Systems automation, provisioning and capacity allocation
- On-site virtualization architect
- On-site operational support
- On-site virtualization subject matter experts
- Backup and recovery
- Performance and capacity management
- Availability, monitoring and alerting solutions
- Application performance monitoring and reporting
The Benefits of Infrastructure Virtualization with Long View
- Cloud: private, public or hybrid – we make sense of it all
- Mobility: access your applications from a single console anywhere, any time
- Hardware standardization: eliminate challenges caused by different user requirements and hardware types while reducing deployment times by days or weeks
- Security & compliance: software that’s always patched and up-to-date across the enterprise eliminates potential vulnerabilities such as loss of intellectual property or sensitive information
- Avoid component failures: ensure system accessibility and uptime while eliminating the support costs and lost revenues that come with failures
- Lower costs: save money on power, cooling and expensive real estate through server virtualization
- Efficiency: circumvent low resource utilization and maximize your investment and agility
Virtualization has been and will continue to be in the top three technologies that business and IT leaders include among their most important priorities.
Why Partner with Long View?
- The most designs, installs, client pilots and implementations in western North America for server consolidation, converged infrastructure and disaster recovery plans
- Virtualization knowledge resource for many of the world’s top technology companies (VCDX architect on staff)
- We can help you design and operate your own private cloud, or you can use our public cloud offering (Long View OnDemand)
- Extensive experience with the entire virtualization ecosystem including backup and recovery, management and monitoring, and security
- Provider of white label virtualization services for HP, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Citrix, Ingram Micro and Avnet
A rapidly and constantly evolving virtual environment makes yesterday’s rules obsolete today. The Long View team is constantly reviewing, assessing and developing best practices. We leverage our industry-leading experience with virtualization on multiple platforms to assess your needs and provide you with actionable recommendations to improve and optimize your IT environment and increase business productivity.
As virtual environments become increasingly complex, simply upgrading to the next version will not necessarily meet your business needs. New product versions and suites can also drastically change how a solution is implemented. Let our experienced and certified architects (including VCDX) help you design your new environment and seamlessly implement solutions that drive real value for your business.