Long View’s innovative Network Services concepts will optimize your IT infrastructure, making your business more agile and responsive. In addition, improved data recovery and business continuity will help secure your data and avoid costly losses. Whether you need to optimize your current infrastructure or prepare for the networking realities ahead, Long View is at the forefront of a rapidly evolving toolset.
A Cisco Gold Partner, Long View is a leader in deploying integrated network solutions. In addition to network infrastructure, we have Advanced Data Center Architecture, Advanced Collaboration Architecture and Advanced Borderless Network Architecture certifications.
Our clients trust us to assist in the development of tailored networking strategies. Through our extensive experience across various platforms, Long View is able to offer sound advice backed by solid financial data to help our clients make informed decisions on the direction of network technology in their organizations. Our comprehensive assessments start at the foundation: core infrastructure must be scalable to be truly secure.
We work with clients to evaluate opportunities for optimization with a focus on ensuring high availability of business applications and data. We then develop network strategies around the use of the best technologies and services to meet our clients’ particular needs.
Simplify and Strengthen your Network
- Data Center networking
- Converged Infrastructure Solutions – Vblock and FlexPod
- Wireless networking
- Network security – including Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Our Networking Partners
Depending on the technology and solution you adopt, your organization should see returns on your investment into network upgrades in less than 12 months.
Why Partner with Long View?
- We employ a services-based strategy as opposed to a transactional approach to maximize your networking investments with a strategy tailored to your unique business needs
- We use best of breed Tier 1 communications providers
- We provide onsite Network Services consultants for operational support roles and Level 2 support contracts for clients not requiring full-time resources
- We provide a per-device support model with SLAs and up to 24×7 coverage
- We have the largest customer-facing network team in western Canada, with a proven track record for delivering projects on time and on budget using industry best practices
- Member of the Cisco Advisory Council
- Recognized by Cisco as Data Center/Virtualization and Collaboration Partner of the Year in 2008 and 2009
- Received the Cisco Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award from Cisco each of the last nine years
Long View Network Solutions
- Strategic consulting
- Project services
- Onsite operational support
- Contracted hourly support
- Managed IT services support
- Routing and switching
- Unified communications (Voice, Video, Web)
- Network security, logging, data loss prevention
- Wireless network
- WAN communications
- IP telephony, VoIP
- Authentication, compliance
- Multimedia conferencing
The Benefits of Networking with Long View
- Sharpen your competitive advantage: reliable connectivity reduces costs and improves access to data crucial to decision making
- Improve operational efficiency with quicker response to requests for network expansion or changes
- Streamline your IT environment, optimize the use of your IT assets, and boost security and redundancy
- Increase the level of service your customers receive
- Boost productivity and enhance communications while ensuring secure access to data and applications