As business becomes increasingly mobile, new opportunities emerge to amplify productivity and efficiency. But with the opportunities come challenges – the costs of mobile computing, mobility sprawl and mobile security, for example. The convenience of “bring your own device” (BYOD) mobile computing is often outweighed by the headache of managing your employees’ mobile computing devices as well as your business’ services, systems, requirements and complexities. With Long View’s simple, user-friendly Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) service, all your mobile devices are managed under one service roof for true mobile computing productivity.
Keeping Your Business on the Move
Enabling corporately deployed or BYOD strategies, your employees can securely use their own tablets and smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone) on your network with no need for you to manage them. Our Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) service also eliminates costly infrastructure and improves your overall mobile security and accountability, freeing you to focus on growing your business.
Long View Mobility Management Services
- Specialized mobile computing portal to support all mobile computing standards and requirements of your organization (devices, accessories, services and roaming)
- Secure endpoints, asset management, monitor, manage/deploy applications and collaboration content
- Control, monitor, optimize, reduce and report on mobile spend and usage trends. Holistic wireless carrier contract management, billing management, usage trend monitoring, analysis, reporting and carrier services administration (MAC’s moves/adds/changes).
- Secure endpoints, support compliance, asset management, monitor devices, secure workspace containerization, secure content locker, manage/deploy applications (Corporate Application Storefront) and collaboration content
- 24x7 support for devices and end users
- Carrier services administration
- Troubleshooting and resolution
- Spare pool
- Mobile Security
- Mobile Application Management
- MDM implementations and deployments (on premise, hosted or hybrid)
- BYOD strategy and implementation
- Current state assessments
- RFP criteria and requirements
- Mobile strategy/roadmap
- Mobile systems integration/deployment
Mobile Computing Challenges and Strategies
Long View understands mobility and the increasing demands to harness and leverage mobility throughout organizations. Leverage mobility to increase productivity, streamline operations and provide workforce enablement options like never before.
Long View also understands the risks, constant changes and challenges mobile poses to your organization, systems, processes and people. Through our Mobility Services we can help your organization deliver the right technologies, licensing, services, security, strategy/roadmap/enablement plan (s), systems and support to leverage mobile and deliver value through mobile to your organization like never before. We are helping many organizations today support EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management), mobile flexible workstyles, devices, apps and the mobile digital office today.
We want to help you address the key challenges many companies are facing today:
- What mobile initiatives is your organization working on or planning in the next 12 months?
- How to provide anywhere access to your users?
- How do you keep your system (s) and data safe?
- How are you managing user identity, devices, data protection and mobile apps?
- How do you support multiple devices while streamlining device management and lowering costs?
- How many devices and what type of devices are you supporting today?
Connect with Long View to discuss how we can help accelerate your mobile initiatives and services today.
Long View was positioned in the Niche Players quadrant of the 2014 Gartner Inc., End-User-Outsourcing Services, North America, which includes mobile support. Long View delivers high value, innovation and a best in class end user experience critical to meeting a business’s demands across an organization. Long View delivers End User Experience mobile computing services via our NOC, secured Internet connections and online tools. You have the option of adding or removing services to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Faster mobile computing deployments
- Increased efficiency and cost savings (typically 20-40%)
- Implementation of standardized mobility best practices, processes, policies (acceptable use policy, device security/restrictions/compliance, roaming support policy and process) and support models
- Increased mobile security and compliance with your standards
- Increased procurement and provisioning efficiency
- 24x7 technical support for end users, devices and carrier services
- Ongoing spending control and analysis
- Elimination of capitalization and depreciation costs
- Mobile Application Management
Enable Flexible Workstyle Partnerships
Our integrated “all under one roof” mobile management approach sets Long View’s Mobile Device Management services apart from more traditional approaches. By supplying only the services you need, cutting those you don’t and eliminating costly infrastructure, our EMM service also means significant cost savings for your business. Our BYOD strategy gives your employees the freedom and convenience of using their own mobile devices. And our dedicated team of IT experts is available anytime from anywhere to ensure your mobile computing system is performing to your needs and expectations.
- Microsoft – EMS, O365, InTune, Azure & more
- AirWatch by VMware
- Citrix – XenMoble Enterprise
- HP – devices, desktops and printers
- Cisco – Meraki