Managed IT Services
As your business grows ever more reliant on IT, your network infrastructure needs to work optimally or you’ll lose your competitive edge. Many companies simply don’t have the time or resources to effectively support their IT network infrastructure, and they lack the in-house tools for monitoring network devices and proprietary technologies. What’s more, network support can be very costly, particularly when multiple and/or remote locations are involved.
With Long View as your Managed Services Provider (MSP), you’re guaranteed flexible, reliable and scalable operational support for today and wherever tomorrow takes your business.
Think of Managed Services as “worry-free IT”: with Long View as your managed services provider, you can relax knowing all your IT service needs are being met.Read more
Long View Managed Services
- Proactive detection of issues to prevent impact to operations
- Monitoring to detect immediate issues that impact operations
- Tracking of incidents and maintenance of issue logs
- Resolution of issues that threaten operations
- Service Desk (help desk) accessible by phone or email
- Full operational support on subscribed devices
- IT management in reactive, proactive, preventative and planning areas
- Network Operations Center (NOC) for monitoring:
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Capacity management
- Security management
- Daily Managed Services administration
- Managed Services governance
- HDI Help Desk Analyst
- ITIL, ICDL (International Computing Drivers License)
- INFOSEC/CISSP (Information Systems Security Professional)
- SCP (Sniffer Certified Professional)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- SOC1/SSAE 16, PCI
- Cisco Managed Services certification
- Relevant manufacturer certifications
- Ranked #1 on the MSPmentor100
- Cost savings
- Operational efficiency
- Responsiveness to customers
- Risk containment
- Sustainable growth
- Better resource utilization
- Improved performance
Experience “Worry-free IT"
Offered at a fixed monthly cost, Long View delivers a complete IT operational managed services model:
- Based on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) approach
- Backed by a 24×7×365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Monitors and proactively manages your IT infrastructure including network devices, server and application performance, CPU utilization, available disk space, memory usage and event logs.
Long View’s efficient system administration and support means customers typically save 10-20% in Managed Services expenses. At no additional cost, we provide a Site Manager backed up by senior specialist resource as required to ensure your system is continually monitored for assured reliability. With Long View’s Managed Services, you also get an initial IT system assessment and an action plan for your IT environment included in the one-time installation fee.
Network Operations Center (NOC)
Our Network Operations Center uses advanced monitoring, management and troubleshooting tools to proactively keep your business running smoothly. To maximize value, our NOC ensures your antivirus tools are up to date, verifies successful completion of backups and analyzes event logs. Equipped with the latest tools and technology, it utilizes Tier 1 infrastructure to ensure your systems are monitored to the highest level of excellence.
- Operational 24x7x365
- Ensures continuous operation of servers, devices and services
- Monitors network links and devices
- Delivers excellent support and customer service
- Troubleshoots system and network issues
- Documents and tracks incidents and problems
Why Partner with Long View?
- More than 120 Managed Services clients, for whom we fully manage 5,000+ critical devices by subscription to the highest levels of MSP Maturity Model
- Varying levels of 24×7 service, a customized service catalog and more than 10 years’ experience managing IT systems
- A fixed monthly rate no matter what issues arise, eliminating the ambiguity of IT budgeting costs
- Access to senior level expertise in many different IT areas when required to ensure problems are handled quickly, effectively and at no additional cost
- Our all-inclusive model has earned Long View Systems our reputation as a global Managed Services leader