Private Cloud Technology
As the surge in cloud computing grows, so do the options for cloud solutions. If building and owning a private cloud is the best solution for your business needs, Long View – a certified cloud builder on all Tier 1 platforms – can make it a reality.
Long View Private Cloud Services
Our methodology consists of three phases: consolidation, virtualization and automation. The end result is tighter integration of servers, networks and storage systems for maximum performance and cost efficiency. We achieve this through the following defined service approaches:
- Environment health checks
- Full technology assessments
- Operational readiness assessments
- Business cases and ROI analysis
Planning & Design
- Architect and design solutions
- Proof of concepts and pilots
- Disaster recovery planning
- Solution strategies and roadmaps
Management & Optimization
- Private cloud operations using our proven Managed Service methodologies
- Customized training
- Performance and capacity management
- Availability, monitoring and alerting solutions
- Systems automation, provisioning and capacity allocation
FlexPod is a pretested data center solution built on a flexible, scalable, shared infrastructure from Cisco Unified Computing System servers and Cisco Nexus switches, and NetApp unified storage systems running Data ONTAP. FlexPod components are integrated and standardized to help you eliminate the guesswork and achieve timely, repeatable, consistent deployments. FlexPod has been optimized with a variety of mixed application workloads and design configurations in various environments such as virtual desktop infrastructure and secure multi-tenancy environments.
HP Converged Infrastructure
HP Converged Infrastructure provides your blueprint for the data center of the future – one that accelerates the provisioning of IT services and applications by integrating servers, storage, networking, security, power, cooling and facilities into shared pools of interoperable resources, all managed through a common management platform. The result is the ability to deliver any workload, anywhere, any time to achieve better business results.
The Benefits of Our Expertise
Experts in private cloud technology, Long View has helped clients:
- reduce costs by up to 80%
- drop server expenditures and space requirements by 50% or more
- reduce costs and increase hardware utilization efficiency by up to 80%
- increase agility and provide additional capacity within minutes of the business request
- certified on all major manufacturers’ cloud platforms
The Cloud Builder of choice
Why is Long View the superior choice among cloud consultants and providers?
- Our team has assessed or virtualized more than 45,000 servers
- We sold and installed the first Cisco UCS in Canada
- We’re a white-label virtualization resource and delivery subcontractor for VMware, HP, NetApp, EMC, Ingram and Avnet
- Our award record:
- Cisco’s Collaboration Partner of the Year and Canadian Data Center/Virtualization Partner of the Year 2010
- Cisco’s Channel Customer Satisfaction Excellence 2006-2010
- Microsoft Operational Excellence Award in 2009 and 2010
We designed our Cloud Builder strategy to meet all of the traditional data center business challenges while providing a seamless cloud platform that simplifies component setup, increases business metrics and enables agile resource provisioning.
Long View Cloud Services
Long View’s Microsoft OnDemand Hosted Exchange provides a dedicated Microsoft Exchange environment on shared cloud infrastructure while also allowing native AD integration. Our dedicated, enterprise-level Hosted Exchange provides a lower cost alternative to a traditional Exchange deployment but with more functionality than shared Exchange hosting offerings.
Allocate hardware as you need it – without the heavy capital expenses. Our scalable Infrastructure as a Service solutions let you adjust your server requirements as your business needs change. IaaS means flexibility and agility – all at a predictable monthly cost.
Use storage as you need it with no need to plan for future growth. Get high-capacity and high-speed storage on demand, with your choice of Object Storage, File Storage (NFS/CIFS) or Block Storage (iSCSI).
OnDemand Cloud Storage
Make sure your business keeps running uninterrupted during a system failure. Don’t just hope to recover; guarantee it before you lose data. With Long View, “business as usual” is – well, business as usual.
OnDemand Cloud Disaster Recovery
From enterprise-sized corporations to home-based businesses, all companies have information that needs to be stored and protected. From laptops, smartphones and tablets to servers, storage and applications, OnDemand Cloud Backup is there to protect your data.
OnDemand Cloud Backup
Formed by Cisco and EMC with investments from VMware and Intel, Virtual Computing Environment (VCE) Company accelerates the adoption of converged infrastructure and cloud-based computing models to dramatically reduce the cost of IT while improving time to market for our customers. Through the Vblock platform, VCE delivers the industry’s first completely integrated IT offering with end-to-end vendor accountability. VCE’s prepackaged solutions are available through an extensive partner network and cover horizontal applications, vertical industry offerings and application development environments.