Project Management Office (PMO)
What are the secrets to staying competitive? Being nimble and efficient? Making optimal use of all your resources? Forging straight lines from objectives to outcomes?
All of the above. And when you partner with the right project management consulting firm, they’re all achievable. A mature, disciplined PMO drives organizations like yours forward – and upward – by keeping all your resources in focus and on track.
Take a Huge Leap Forward in Focus and Efficiency
By seamlessly managing all your projects for you, Long View’s IT project management professionals empower you to achieve so much more than your basic project goals.
- We align strategic visions to business requirements and bold objectives to outstanding results
- We spend time understanding your project methodology, and we bring a best practice approach to fine-tuning workflows and dialing up efficiencies, leveraging ‘lessons learned’ from thousands of projects and knowledge sharing from 1,000+ employees
- We offer connections to hundreds of technical consultants whose industry experience is vast
- Our ongoing investments in training translate into progressive techniques, best practices and unrivalled skill in applying project management tools
- Flexible, scalable and remarkably adaptable, our project management consultants serve clients in a broad range of industries – from finance to retail to oil & gas
The Power of PMO Partnership
Because an intimate understanding of your business is crucial to supplying the solutions you need, we embed an experienced project manager in your business to:
- Establish a single point of contact for monitoring, reporting and project escalation
- Track budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Maintain constant contact with those who ‘need to know’
- Supply statements of work, project charters and project plans
- Manage any other documentation required to meet your service quality and KPI expectations
The Benefits of Long View PMO
- Achieve desired results on time and on budget without compromising on quality
- Save money and effort by instituting more efficient processes
- Improve project coordination, communication and workflow
- More effectively manage risks
Our 55+ IT project managers – all broadly experienced and fully trained on project management processes and methodologies – interact directly with client teams as often as possible.
Our IT Project Management Methodology
Long View embraces industry best practices. We use the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK principles as a baseline, adapting elements to dovetail with your own project methodology and business environment. To sustain momentum and ensure success, we shepherd every client engagement through five distinct phases: Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor and Control and Close.
"On time and under budget" is just the beginning!
Bridging the Gaps Between IT Goals and Business Outcomes
Long View’s project management consultants and business analysts bridge the gaps between strategic goals and right-on-target outcomes. Trusting your IT project management needs to our IT project management experts frees your technical resources to focus on what they do best: driving your business forward.
Project Management Office Services
- Project managers and business analysts on an individual project or program/portfolio basis
- Full-service project management with an onsite team to manage your PMO governance, methodologies and framework as well as your projects
- Staff augmentation including business technical analysts, business process analysts, project administrators, project coordinators, project managers and program managers
- PMO health checks and audits
- We can also facilitate the creation of your own PMO
Certifications & Memberships
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Certificate (PMC)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certification of Competence in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Scrum Master Certificate Project Management Institute (PMI) – Southern Alberta Chapter, Mile-Hi Denver Chapter,
- Houston Chapter International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)