Global scale, integrated services
Most organizations can reap serious benefits from global scale and commoditized cloud services delivered through public cloud and hyper-provider cloud solutions, this is especially true for less exacting workloads, those that require global availability or those that need rapid elasticity.
We have a tenured strategic partnership with Microsoft to help our clients utilize their cloud platform: Microsoft Azure. Azure is a collection of integrated services—computing, storage, data, networking, and applications —that help you move faster, do more, and save money.
- 55 percent of Fortune 500 companies use Windows Azure.
- On average, over 1,000 new customers sign up for Windows Azure every day.
- Microsoft has invested $15 billion to build its massive cloud infrastructure.
Getting Started with Azure
As a platform, Azure can be leveraged for many different workloads, which we understand can be daunting. How do you get started? Which workloads are best suited for Azure? How do I leverage the benefits of public cloud with confidence?
Long View is one of Microsoft’s largest North American Partners. Deep technical and service expertise aligned with a breath of knowledge around service offerings make Long View an ideal partner to help you move workloads to Azure and even integrate Azure into your broader hybrid cloud strategy. By leveraging the power of Microsoft Azure, you can:
Ease Your Workload with Azure
- Get more done: any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure
- Extend your existing IT: Azure easily integrates with existing IT environments through
- the largest network of secure private connections
- hybrid database and storage solutions
- data residency and encryption features
- Protect your data: Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to data protection and privacy
- Rely on a trusted cloud: from small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload
Move Your Business Forward with Azure
- Scale as you need, pay as you go: quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use
- Use an open and flexible platform: for a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Run your apps anywhere:
- Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- More countries and regions than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined
- Make smarter decisions: Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics, are redefining business intelligence
Learn more about other Cloud solutions from Microsoft and our end-to-end support and services including:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
Connect With a Long View Cloud Expert
Long View Cloud Advisory Services helps you align your business and technical requirements, and offers the best options for achieving the outcome you want.
Why wait any longer?
Contact us today and learn how to start an assessment with our Hybrid Cloud Advisory Services team.