On October 3rd 2013, Adobe released information regarding a security breach. Following this, Long View has learned the following;
- There does not appear to be a direct compromise to any of the Adobe software suite
- There do not appear to be any zero day attack issues (exploit of previously unknown vulnerabilities)
- Adobe has sent an email to their customers that have had credit card information stolen and has reset relevant customer passwords
- Adobe has offered to pay for any credit monitoring services to those affected
- Longer term concern is that source code stolen in the breach will be used to create malware so clients should remain vigilant going forward
If you have any further questions or concerns please direct them to your Long View account representative or Adobe customer support.
Security Practice Director