- Do I have full executive support for Disaster Recovery Planning?
- Is there an annual budget in place specifically for DR or is it funded like any other project?
- Is there staff allocated to owning, updating and testing the DR plan (DR Plan ownership)?
- What type of DR tests do we conduct and how frequently?
Disaster Recovery Maturity
December 17, 2013
SAM the Cloud
December 16, 2013
HP Storage Announcements from Barcelona
December 13, 2013
|HP StoreOnce 2700 Series||5.5TB|
|HP StoreOnce 4500 Series||36TB|
|HP StoreOnce 4700 Series||160TB|
|HP StoreOnce 4900 Series||432TB|
|HP StoreOnce 6500 Series||1.7PB|
What Does a Customer Really Want?
December 12, 2013
- Value for money
- Good service
- A quality product
Security Update – What is Ransomware?
December 10, 2013
- Account department received an email from a software company with a zip file attached
- When the receiver opened the file, a white box quickly flashed on screen
- Within a few hours, the company received word of a corrupt file on the system
- By the time the file was found on the network, hundreds of gigabytes of data was lost
End of Year Spend
December 10, 2013
Storage – as we all know the demand for storage is only increasing. We see many clients purchasing additional storage this time of year
Blades – As more and more of our clients are using blades in their infrastructure, they purchase additional compute capacity they can turn on as the demand increases in the New Year
Desktops / laptops – the New Year usually means new initiatives and new employees coming on board, and many of our clients purchase a few additional standard units to be prepared for thisOn a final note, one of the key things to keep in mind this time of year is that shipping dates are heavily affected by the official holiday dates. We highly recommend that you get your orders in as soon as possible, especially if you are looking to receive them before everyone returns from the holiday season.